Native speaker teacher – English or German
GERelis The Language School of Wrocław is an exceptional school where teaching meets passion for languages and extraordinary ambience. We are looking to hire outstanding teachers who want to build upon their teaching skills and be part of an amazing team that teaches English in new and innovative ways. This is a huge opportunity for someone who has a passion for teaching, an interest in personal growth and a career in education. Our online teachers deliver excellent, dynamic EFL lessons. Our groups consist of a maximum of 6 students, we offer one-on-one individual courses as well.
Currently we are looking for an ENGLISH or GERMAN native speaker / teacher for online or in-house classes at our school. The pay-rate for 60-minute lesson depends primarily on experience, foreign language skills, accent, and teaching qualifications. High performance and excellent feedback will be rewarded with opportunities for raises, promotion, and career growth.
- teach conversational English / German;
- engage students using our materials to inspire speaking while give them real-time feedback;
- prepare effectively for each lesson;
- tailor lessons according to students’ capabilities and goals;
- encourage, engage, and make it fun;
- fill out our portal with attendance and lesson overviews;
- communicate in a clear and timely manner with other Gerelis team members.
- must have a minimum of 2 years experience;
- excellent spoken and written English (native or C2 level);
- skilled at adapting a lesson to the needs of an individual student or a specific group;
- an enthusiastic, lively personality;
- excellent online classroom management skills;
- excellent communication skills;
- must be reliable and punctual;
- enthusiasm to teach and grow as an educator;
- bonus: ESL/EFL teaching experience
REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE CLASSES
- digital savvy;
- comfortable working remotely;
- must have experience in online environment;
- use the online platform to its fullest potential (voice, video, chat, and pedagogical tools);
- a home computer and internet connection suitable for online tutoring.